We are giving away two NGO websites for free in 2018
We have stopped the Entries for now.
Last Date of Form submission:
Here is how it works
Who can fill the form to avail this scheme?
If you are an NGO working in Maharashtra (India) then you are eligible for this scheme no matter what sort of social (non-religious) work you are doing.
Terms and Conditions
- You must be an NGO, registered under Bombay Public Trust Act 1550 as well as Societies Registration Act 1960 and operating in Maharashtra State (India)
- Must be active purely in social work for 2 years or more. This Scheme is not for Religious Charitable Trusts
- You must give a convincing reason why you need a website and that you, as an NGO, cannot afford to pay for it.
- Application Forms must be filled through (www.brandobast.in/CSR) our website only
- No phone calls or emails/letters regarding selection will be entertained
- No external influence will be entertained, it may result in rejection of your application
- Brandobast Team reserves the right to accept/reject your application once we will have gone through your profile.
- Brandobast reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions or completely close the scheme without any intimation.